Learning to See
- This book teaches readers to learn to see, because in the end, that’s what a photographer does: notice what other people often miss and understand how to capture those things in a masterful way.
Whether you want to take better photos in your everyday life or make a full-time income as a photographer, the five-part framework author David Molnar teaches in Learning to See will work for you:
- See: have a vision for your shot and execute that vision
- Shoot: become technically proficient with your camera
- Edit: help re-create the emotion from the day of the shoot
- Develop: identify your area of focus for photography
- Earn: start getting paid for your art
It’s a proven process every photographer follows but few talk about. But if you use it, it will shave years off the learning curve he himself went through as an amateur photographer.