HOW TO DECORATE YOUR HOUSE
- After reading this book, you’ll have the confidence and guts to go for the appearance you’ve always wanted, without second-guessing every choice and price.
Have you been staring at this dull room for far too long, longing for the decor fairy to wave her magic wand and transform it? I can walk you through a step-by-step approach to creating outstanding designs and reaping the personal rewards that come with them.
In this book, we’ll show you how to:
- To achieve professional outcomes, adhere to interior design standards.
- Discover your personal design style, which will provide you with beauty, comfort, and pleasure.
- Plan and execute a professional appearance that isn’t too expensive.
- Begin your design project by developing a step-by-step strategy for success.
- Color, fabrics, textures, patterns, and accent pieces are used to add warmth and energy to your space.
- To draw attention and create intrigue in your room, design around a focal point.
- To lead the attention and move people throughout the area, use space and design lines.
- Keep a budget that allows you to buy what you desire at a reasonable price.